3.09.2010

Very well, I accept.

First off, I want to start out by giving you a little glimpse into my life.
My name is Sarah.


I am 24 years old.
I come from a family of 6.


I have 2 older sisters and 1 older brother.
Yes, I am the baby.
My mother is 100% Czech and my father is...well...he's 100% Texan.
My family members are my greatest fans and I'm so blessed to be close friends with each one of them.


(My sister, Rebecca, and me)

Okay. Let'd get to the nitty-gritty. Why am I starting a blog? What could I possibly have to offer this gigantic world of internet users?

Here are a few of my reasons:

1) There are so many things I am passionate about but don't have a means to share them with friends that don't live nearby. (recipe fails and triumphs, photography, craft projects, etc...)
2) I always kept a journal as a child and throughout most of my teenage years. It's always fun to go back and see the things that you have learned over the years. It's funny to read about problems you had in the past and think about how you would gladly trade them for current trials. It's encouraging to see how far you've come & also to remember where you came from.
3) Okay, quick confession. My name is Sarah and I'm notorious for taking on a bazillion craft projects at once. You can ask my roommate about this. Our kitchen currently has a dismembered bistro chair in it that I began reupholstering a few weeks ago, got bored with it and retired it to a corner of the kitchen so that I didn't have to stare my defeat in the face every day. But I am getting better! This past weekend I completed, let me repeat, COMPLETED two whole craft projects. Of which I will post pictures of in a later blog.
4) For Jordan. My best friend. She is currently living in Alaska and I feel like a little piece of my heart is up there with her. This is for you J. So we can share pictures, laugh about stupid things and give each other silly pointers about little things in life. I miss you, friend.




2 comments:

  1. yes, your roommate can attest. Crafts everywhere! Now, when are you going to post some pics of your crafts?!

    ReplyDelete